3D wall panelsâ„˘ come in a range of exciting finishes
Live your life in 3D
The greatest 3D effect will be achieved when the wall panels are well lit and finished in a light colour. Using darker colours will produce a much more subtle effect, which may well be the desired aim; it just depends on the atmosphere you would like to create.
Interior panels are available raw or in a variety of finishes. Outdoor panels are supplied raw only for finishing after installation as they are slightly flexible.
Interior panels can be supplied raw for you or your painter to finish. For DIY painting, an MDF primer is recommended, followed by 2 coats of acrylic paint, applied as per the manufacturerâ€™s guidelines, with sanding between coats.
- Unlimited colour choice. Panels can be painted to match your decor
- Easy installation.Â Simply screw to the wall (studs), putty the screw holes, sand and paint.
- Short lead timeÂ approximately 5 working days
- Cost effective
A decorative layer of vinyl is pressed onto the face of the panel giving it a durable surface and great visual appeal. Maximum panel size for this finish is 2400mm x 1200.
- A large range of whites and neutral, earthy colours, metallics and wood grains in satin or high gloss finishes
- Hard wearing and scratch resistant
- Concealed fixing using aluminium mountingÂ brackets available f...
Polyurethane paint provides a beautiful, lustrous finish which can be applied by your local spray painter or ours.
- Unlimited colour selection in matt, satin, semiÂ or high gloss finish
- An attractive and durable finish
- Concealed fixing using mountingÂ brackets* available from 3D Wall Panels (*See installation guide for more details.)
- Lead time
- Panel sizeÂ Standard panel size is 2400 x 1200mm and we can cut them to a smaller size if required.
- FinishesÂ The panels are supplied raw for painting on site after installation as they are slightly flexible. They can beÂ painted in an oil or water based exterior paint with bestÂ results achieved by the use of a suitable primer prior to finishing.
- For a rustic finish, a textured or san...
GET A FREE ONLINE QUOTE
Enter your specifications and design style and you will receive a quote instantly.