3D wall panelsâ„˘ come in a range of exciting finishes
Live your life in 3D
The greatest 3D effect will be achieved when the wall panels are well lit and finished in a light colour. Using darker colours will produce a much more subtle effect, which may well be the desired aim; it just depends on the atmosphere you would like to create.
Interior panels are available raw or in a variety of finishes. Outdoor panels are supplied raw only for finishing after installation as they are slightly flexible.
Interior panels can be supplied raw for you or your painter to finish. For DIY painting, an MDF primer is recommended, followed by 2 coats of acrylic paint, applied as per the manufacturerâ€™s guidelines, with sanding between coats.
- Unlimited colour choice. Panels can be painted to match your decor
- Easy installation.Simply screw to the wall (studs), putty the screw holes, sand and paint.
- Short lead timeÂ approximately 5 working days
- Cost effective
A decorative layer of vinyl is pressed onto the face of the panel giving it a durable surface and great visual appeal. Maximum panel size for this finish is 2400mm x 1200.
- A large range of whites and neutral, earthy colours, metallics and wood grains in satin or high gloss finishes
- Hard wearing and scratch resistant
- Concealed fixing using aluminium mountingÂ brackets available f...
Polyurethane paint provides a beautiful, lustrous finish which can be applied by your local spray painter or ours.
- Unlimited colour selection in satin, matt or high gloss finish
- Specialised finishes such as metallic and pearlescent
- Attractive and durable finish
- Concealed fixing using mountingÂ brackets* available from 3D Wall Panels (*S...
- Raw finish Panels are 2400 x 1200mm x 18mmÂ and supplied rawÂ only for painting on site after installation. We can also cut the panels to smaller sizes if required.
- Note:Â The larger scaled designs such as Reflections, Dunes, Impressions and Arcs 120mmÂ are NOT available in this material.
- Slightly flexible and can be bent. We recommend the panels are paintedÂ after ins...