- 2400 x 1200mm
- 2700 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- 3600 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- For panels cut to other sizes, please fill in our Quick Quote form.
- Indoor panels – moisture resistant MDF
- Outdoor panels – waterproof polymer
- 18mm – standard thickness for most designs
- 25mm – standard thickness for some designs or optional if using panels to make doors (conditions apply – indoor panels only)
- Raw finish for DIY painting
- Spray painted in polyurethane (2 pac) paint (indoor panels only)
- Raw finish – approximately 5 working days plus delivery
- Painted finish – approximately 15 working days plus delivery
See our Installation Guide for details.
3D Wall Panels are manufactured in Australia and delivered Australia wide.
Visit the Product Information page.
Circles Large at Elixir Healthcare Education
Location: Elixir Healthcare Education, North Sydney
Designer: Kelly Haysom
When designer Kelly Haysom saw 3D Wall Panels in the Circles design she thought it perfectly suited the company’s logo, which features droplets of water.
The wall panels are quite unique and they make a big impression. Our reception feature wall faces the lift and as the lift doors open, people see the wall panels and they never fail to make an impression. People from all over the building have come in to see them.
How does your business decor look? Is it edgy and innovative? Could it use a bit of a lift? Your decor conveys a very strong message. What is your decor saying about your business?
With 3D wall panels, you can clad a wall and make an enormous impact quickly and without blowing the budget. 3D wall panels come in a range of designs and can be ordered raw for painting onsite or prefinished in a vinyl coating, polyurethane paint or metal coated.
Lead times are short if you are in a hurry to make a big impression. Raw panels are available within a couple of working days as they are Australian made.
Do you want to stand out from the crowd or blend into the background? Make your business memorable with 3D Wall Panels™.
Circles Large on New Idea Show
Location: New Idea Show Channel 7
The set designer for the channel 7 television show New Idea chose the “Large Circles” by 3D Wall Panels™ as a major design element of the set. Painted in bright and vibrant hues, they project a warm and bubbly atmosphere setting the tone for the show.
Thanks goes to channel 7 and the set designer for supporting an Australian made product and promoting it on their show.
Keep up to date with what’s new in the 3D Wall Panels range.