- 2400 x 1200mm
- 2700 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- 3600 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- For panels cut to other sizes, please fill in our Quick Quote form.
- Indoor panels – moisture resistant MDF
- Outdoor panels – waterproof polymer
- 18mm – standard thickness for most designs
- 25mm – standard thickness for some designs or optional if using panels to make doors (conditions apply – indoor panels only)
- Raw finish for DIY painting
- Spray painted in polyurethane (2 pac) paint (indoor panels only)
- Raw finish – approximately 5 working days plus delivery
- Painted finish – approximately 15 working days plus delivery
See our Installation Guide for details.
3D Wall Panels are manufactured in Australia and delivered Australia wide.
Visit the Product Information page.
Flow at Sydney Scoliosis Clinic
Location: Sydney Scoliosis Clinic, Suite 8, Level 5, 15 Kensington Street, Kogarah NSW 2217
Installer: RPS Project Services, North Sydney
Designer: Craig Robilliard of Architectural Rendering Sydney
Dr Jeb McAviney of the Sydney Scoliosis Clinic chose 3D wall panels to create a feature wall in the reception area of his new treatment rooms in Kogarah. As he treats many young patients, he wanted to ensure the space felt relaxed and welcoming. He liked the warm wood grain tones of the “Desert Impressions” vinyl in combination with the Flow Design as it was reminiscent of the shape of a spine.
The wall’s life like 3D style has turned the heads of all who come to the clinic. The effects are so real that many feel compelled to touch and get close to the wall to see for themselves what it is made of.
Perfect for any home or business, 3D Wall Panels brings life and excitement to your walls. Get your free quote and find the right texture for your project today.
Keep up to date with what’s new in the 3D Wall Panels™ range.