- 2400 x 1200mm
- 2700 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- 3600 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- For panels cut to other sizes, please fill in our Quick Quote form.
- Indoor panels – moisture resistant MDF
- Outdoor panels – waterproof polymer
- 18mm – standard thickness for most designs
- 25mm – standard thickness for some designs or optional if using panels to make doors (conditions apply – indoor panels only)
- Raw finish for DIY painting
- Spray painted in polyurethane (2 pac) paint (indoor panels only)
- Raw finish – approximately 5 working days plus delivery
- Painted finish – approximately 15 working days plus delivery
See our Installation Guide for details.
3D Wall Panels are manufactured in Australia and delivered Australia wide.
Visit the Product Information page.
Honeycomb at College of Law
Location: College of Law, St Leonards, NSW
Installer: J R Cottle
Designer: Jane Bradon of Charter Build
Interior designer Jane Bradon of Charter Design and Build, chose to use 3D wall panels in the “Honeycomb” design as a decorative surface for the front of the reception desk at the College of Law in St Leonards.
“After looking at a number of options, we decided to specify a 3D Wall Panel product as the feature part of a reception desk design. We are delighted with the end product and more importantly so is our client” said Jane.
Add some exciting visual elements in your walls and other vertical surfaces including furniture with 3D wall panel designs.
Honeycomb at Marque Business Centre
Location: Marque Business Centre
Designer: Marque Property
It’s always so gratifying to see plans with our wall panels come to life. Marque Property did an amazing job including the Honeycomb panels throughout Marque Business Centre
Honeycomb at Khokolat Bar
Location: Khokolat Bar nightclub, Melbourne
During renovations at the Khokolat Bar nightclub, with only one week before the opening night, the chosen feature wall finish suddenly became unavailable. A frantic search for an alternative ensued and luckily 3D Wall Panels was found on the internet. Even with such short notice, 3D Wall Panels are able to help, as our motto is: ‘If you have a tight deadline, we have a short lead time‘.
3D Wall Panels are a cost-effective solution, saving money. The owner was delighted that 3D Wall Panels™ actually cost him less than his original feature wall option.
The finish in contrasting white and milk chocolate colours, brands the Khokolat Bar as an exciting and unique venue to be. The dramatic effect sets Khokolat Bar apart from every other bar in Melbourne.
3D Wall Panels not only stand out from the crowd, the panels withstand a crowd. Despite the obvious knocks that walls endure in a crowded night club, the wall panels continue to look stunning.
Keep up to date with what’s new in the 3D Wall Panels™ range.