- 2400 x 1200mm
- 2700 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- 3600 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- For panels cut to other sizes, please fill in our Quick Quote form.
- Indoor panels – moisture resistant MDF
- Outdoor panels – waterproof polymer
- 18mm – standard thickness for most designs
- 25mm – standard thickness for some designs or optional if using panels to make doors (conditions apply – indoor panels only)
- Raw finish for DIY painting
- Spray painted in polyurethane (2 pac) paint (indoor panels only)
- Raw finish – approximately 5 working days plus delivery
- Painted finish – approximately 15 working days plus delivery
See our Installation Guide for details.
3D Wall Panels are manufactured in Australia and delivered Australia wide.
Visit the Product Information page.
Batons as Study cabinet doors
Location: Private residence Luddenham
Installer: Home owner
The Batons panels turned into doors adds a designer touch to the cabinets in this study.
The panels were ordered in ordered in 25mm thickness to allow for hinge holes to be drilled into the back of the doors and the thickness aids in keeping the doors straighter.
Batons at Eva Mercedes
Location: Shop 3-4/ 107-111 Lyons Road, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
Designer: Eva Mercedes
Eva Mercedes is a cosmetic studio which recently opened in Drummoyne. We are loving the Batons design on their walls and reception desk, ties together the studio so well!
Keep up to date with what’s new in the 3D Wall Panels™ range.