- 2400 x 1200mm
- 2700 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- 3600 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- For panels cut to other sizes, please fill in our Quick Quote form.
- Indoor panels – moisture resistant MDF
- Outdoor panels – waterproof polymer
- 18mm – standard thickness for most designs
- 25mm – standard thickness for some designs or optional if using panels to make doors (conditions apply – indoor panels only)
- Raw finish for DIY painting
- Spray painted in polyurethane (2 pac) paint (indoor panels only)
- Raw finish – approximately 5 working days plus delivery
- Painted finish – approximately 15 working days plus delivery
See our Installation Guide for details.
3D Wall Panels are manufactured in Australia and delivered Australia wide.
Visit the Product Information page.
Arcs 120mm at Luxeland Group Institute
Location: Luxeland Group, 33/31 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000
Installer: Dennis Tang of Insitu Construction
It’s amazing how Insitu Construction managed to install the rigid MDF panels on a curved wall! “It was a time consuming process, where we cut the panels into smaller panels with less than a right angle edge, then they were joined together onsite and the gaps filled with gap filler. There are small gaps visible between the panels but when when viewed from a distance, the overall effect is amazing!” said Dennis.
Arcs 120mm at Hotel Delaney
Location: Hotel Delaney, 134 Darby St Newcastle NSW 2300
The white Arcs 120mm feature walls opens up the space for Cravings Restaurant in Hotel Delaney. Perfect for a family gathering to enjoy an affordable meal together.
Arcs 120mm at SOI Chatswood
Location: Level 13, 465 Victoria Ave, Chatswood NSW 2067
SOI Chatswood started 2019 off right by adding a ‘pop’ of style with our Arcs 120mm panels into their office space.
Keep up to date with what’s new in the 3D Wall Panels™ range.