- 2400 x 1200mm
- 2700 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- 3600 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- For panels cut to other sizes, please fill in our Quick Quote form.
- Indoor panels – moisture resistant MDF
- Outdoor panels – waterproof polymer
- 18mm – standard thickness for most designs
- 25mm – standard thickness for some designs or optional if using panels to make doors (conditions apply – indoor panels only)
- Raw finish for DIY painting
- Spray painted in polyurethane (2 pac) paint (indoor panels only)
- Raw finish – approximately 5 working days plus delivery
- Painted finish – approximately 15 working days plus delivery
See our Installation Guide for details.
3D Wall Panels are manufactured in Australia and delivered Australia wide.
Visit the Product Information page.
Location: Amberella Fresh Food Market, Burleigh Homespace QLD
Designer: Cuschieri Design Consultants
You’d be forgiven for thinking you were in the heart of Paris or Rome in this shop filled with gourmet foods from around the world and locally grown, fresh produce but Amberella Fresh Food Market is in the heart of Burleigh Waters, Queensland. The interior design of the store is as delightfully fresh and inspiring as the food on offer.
David Cuschieri of Cuschieri Design Consultants chose decorative 3D walls panels in the Impressions design for one of the main feature walls. The panels, painted in a pastel, high gloss finish, have a soft, flowing texture similar to that of the gelato served.
Impressions at Godfreys Waringah Mall
Location: Godfreys, Warringah Mall
Installer: Clockwork Constructions
Designer: Darren Whyte
Store Designer Darren Whyte, working in conjunction with National Manager Retail Operations Trevor Bunny of Godfrey’s, has created a beautiful wall finish at the Warringah Mall store using the “Impressions” design.
The shopfitters of Clockwork Constructions installed the panels (which were supplied by 3D Wall Panels in a crisp white polyurethane painted finish) and light boxes which Godfreys use to promote store information and new products.
“3D wall panels are different and provide real depth and contrast. The Impressions design has given our store a touch of class and elegance” said Trevor Bunny, Godfrey’s National Manager – Retail Operations
Keep up to date with what’s new in the 3D Wall Panels range.