- 2400 x 1200mm
- 2700 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- 3600 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- For panels cut to other sizes, please fill in our Quick Quote form.
- Indoor panels – moisture resistant MDF
- Outdoor panels – waterproof polymer
- 18mm – standard thickness for most designs
- 25mm – standard thickness for some designs or optional if using panels to make doors (conditions apply – indoor panels only)
- Raw finish for DIY painting
- Spray painted in polyurethane (2 pac) paint (indoor panels only)
For a current approximate lead time, it is best to give our office a call as this is constantly changing.
See our Installation Guide for details.
3D Wall Panels are manufactured in Australia and delivered Australia wide.
Visit the Product Information page.
Channels at Greenhills Beach Property
Location: Greenhills Beach
Installer: Your Dream Kitchens
Designer: Your Dream Kitchens
Channels at Leumeah Hotel
Location: 543 Pembroke Rd, Leumeah NSW 2560
Installer: The Outfit
Adding understated refinement and sophistication, the Channels design has been widely used in many commercial spaces including Leumeah Hotel. Upclose, you will be amazed by the subtle texture.
Channels by Your Dream Kitchens
Location: Private Residence
Installer: Your Dream Kitchen and Furniture, Milperra NSW
Everyone wants something special and unique in their home. You too can be a trail blazer with a unique wall unit or bathroom vanity featuring 3D wall panels. Any design can be used but this project utilises the “Channels” design.
Note that when the panels are made into doors, they should be ordered in 25mm thickness to allow for drilling of the hinge holes on the reverse side. Also note that the larger the doors, the more they may be prone to bowing due to the amount of machining on the surface of the board. Therefore we recommend when making panels into doors, keep them small!
Keep up to date with what’s new in the 3D Wall Panels range.