- 2400 x 1200mm
- 2700 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- 3600 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- For panels cut to other sizes, please fill in our Quick Quote form.
- Indoor panels – moisture resistant MDF
- Outdoor panels – waterproof polymer
- 18mm – standard thickness for most designs
- 25mm – standard thickness for some designs or optional if using panels to make doors (conditions apply – indoor panels only)
- Raw finish for DIY painting
- Spray painted in polyurethane (2 pac) paint (indoor panels only)
For a current approximate lead time, it is best to give our office a call as this is constantly changing.
See our Installation Guide for details.
3D Wall Panels are manufactured in Australia and delivered Australia wide.
Visit the Product Information page.
JOES BAR – BACK TO THE 70’S
Location: Joe's Bar, East Hotel, Canberra
Installer: Contract Maintenance & Building, Hume ACT
Designer: Kelly Ross of The Gentry
Joe’s Bar in the award winning East Hotel in Canberra, is taking its patrons back to the 70s with its groovy interior created by Kelly Ross, director of The Gentry. Kelly wanted to add a textural element which she found in 3D Wall Panels. The showpiece in the bar, a feature wall in the Pyramids design, has been a hit, with many customers enticed to touch it – something Kelly wanted to encourage saying: “Nowadays, so many things are forbidden to touch.”
Other wall treatments were considered but for price, ease of installation and texture, 3D wall panels
Keep up to date with what’s new in the 3D Wall Panels range.