- 2400 x 1200mm
- 2700 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- 3600 x 1200mm (indoor panels only)
- For panels cut to other sizes, please fill in our Quick Quote form.
- Indoor panels – moisture resistant MDF
- Outdoor panels – waterproof polymer
- 18mm – standard thickness for most designs
- 25mm – standard thickness for some designs or optional if using panels to make doors (conditions apply – indoor panels only)
- Raw finish for DIY painting
- Spray painted in polyurethane (2 pac) paint (indoor panels only)
- Raw finish – approximately 5 working days plus delivery
- Painted finish – approximately 15 working days plus delivery
See our Installation Guide for details.
3D Wall Panels are manufactured in Australia and delivered Australia wide.
Visit the Product Information page.
Stars at Art Hunter
Location: The Art Hunter 90-96 Bourke Road, Alexandria
Installer: Natalie Longheon of The Artistry
Designer: Natalie Longheon of The Artistry
The “Stars” design was launched at The Art Hunter. This exciting modern art event features local and overseas artists in an exciting “pop up” style gallery. The artwork of CJ Hendry is shown here set against a backdrop of 3D wall panels to amazing effect. The wall panels highlight and enhance the artwork and transform the entire space. The Art Hunter runs from 12-30 March 2014.
Stars at QBE Steadfast Convention
Location: Steadfast Convention
Installer: Concept Craft Exhibitions and Event Services
Designer: Concept Craft Exhibitions and Event Services
If you want to stand out from the crowd, do what QBE Insurance did with their stand at the annual Steadfast Convention. Stand design and construction by Concept Craft Exhibition and Events Services.
Stars at Red Lantern Hotel
Location: The Red Lantern Hotel 280 South Terrace, Bankstown NSW
Installer: Desmond Tooman of Tooman Built Enmore NSW
Designer: Mel East of East & Co
Adding a touch of class and a tonne of personality to this barfront is the Stars design. For a quick, easy and cost effective upgrade to your interior, 3D wall panels cannot be beat!
Stars at Viva Hair and Beauty
Location: Viva Hair & Beauty, 19 Bourke Street Maitland
The owners of Viva Hair and Beauty, a freelance studio recently opened in Maitland, redecorated the studio. Tim Tanner, explained how they finished the panels: “We painted them first with a grey/brown stone finish paint. Then using a damp cloth we went over them with gold metallic paint. The comments from our clients have been awesome. They are liking them as they are slightly unusual from the norm you’d see in a salon. With the plants and clock, it just softens the whole space whilst giving it a uniqueness.
For the low cost, easy to do yourself paint job and the effectiveness, it’s been a winner.” Customers and staff alike, consider the highlight of their stunning renovation, the Stars design 3D wall panels.
Keep up to date with what’s new in the 3D Wall Panels™ range.